Introduction of Arduino Course
Arduino Course platform has become quite popular with people just starting out with electronics, SINA recognized among the top Arduino training institute of Islamabad, has training modules for beginners, intermediates, and experts. This is an open-source platform used for building electronics projects. Arduino consists of both a physical programmable circuit board (often referred to as a microcontroller) and a piece of software, or IDE (Integrated Development Environment) that runs on your computer, used to write and upload computer code to the physical board. The requirements of this Arduino Course in C++/ C, Basic Electronics Knowledge. The main Objectives of the Arduino Course are that students will learn about Arduino, how to apply it in engineering applications, and learn the basics of embedded systems.
- C++/C, Basic Electronics Knowledge.
- Objectives: Learn about Arduino
- Candidate learn how to apply them in engineering applications
- Learn the basics of embedded systems
- Outcomes: Understand what an Arduino is and how it works
- Program your Arduino using code that you've written in the Arduino IDE (Integrated Development Environment)
- Learn programming concepts using C and C++ along with Arduino specific programming
- Understand best practice concepts for programming and prototyping
- Use a wide variety of hardware and components and prototype your projects using a breadboard
- Build your own innovative project with Arduino