Microcontroller Course is offered at SINA, A microcontroller is a compact integrated circuit designed to govern a specific operation in an embedded system. A typical microcontroller includes a processor, memory, and input/output (I/O) peripherals on a single chip. We can control and automate our Environment with the help of microcontrollers. Microcontroller Course for those people who want to learn and provide career-long support, and ensure they are finely equipped for their future roles in Microcontroller. After taking the Microcontroller training, the candidates will be able to gain knowledge about the major components that constitute an embedded system, Implement small programs to solve well-defined problems on an embedded platform and develop familiarity with the tools used to develop in an embedded environment.
- C++/C, Basic Electronics Knowledge, Digital Logic Design
- Understand what is a microcontroller, microcomputer, embedded system.
- Understand different components of a micro-controller and their interactions
- Become familiar with the programming environment used to develop embedded systems
- Understand key concepts of embedded systems like IO, timers, interrupts, interaction with peripheral devices
- Learn debugging techniques for an embedded system
- Gain Knowledge about the major components that constitute an embedded system.
- Implement small programs to solve well-defined problems on an embedded platform.
- Develop familiarity with tools used to develop in an embedded environment.