PLC and SCADA courses are complete professional training are offered at SINA institute of networks and Aesthetics. PLC is an Industrial Computer Control System that Continuously Monitors the state of input devices and based upon a custom program to control the state of output devices. A programmable logic controller is a unit of hardware used to control and automate industrial processes, in short, any industry without PLC is incomplete. The objective of the PLC and SCADA Course is to take the students from a beginner to a Professional level PLC programmer, designer, and troubleshooter and establish communication between the HMI & SCADA environments. The students will learn PLC programming languages, HMI & SCADA Tagging, and its properties as they progress at their own pace through exercises of increasing complexity.
- Bit logic
- Latch Circuit
- Proximity Sensor
- Move Instruction
- Traffic Signal Control
- Bottle Filling Application on S7-200 Simulator and PC-Simu
- Hardware Interrupt
- Software Interrupt
- High-Speed Counter
- Encoder Working
- Motor RPM Measurement using encoder
- Analog Control
- Control DC motor with analog
- PT-100 interfacings with S7-200
- Firing angle control circuit Design and Implementation
- S71200, bit logic, timer, counter, analog interfacing
- HMI-KTP 700 Programming & Interfacing with S71200
- S7-300 Introduction
- Box sorting project implementation with s7300
- Interfacing s7300 with winplc-engine
Why PLC and SCADA course at SINA?
In this course, you will get to learn PLC and SCADA Courses under the supervision of experienced instructors who focus on the concepts and make you a professional in the respected field. Our training focuses on the key elements, concepts, and terminologies associated with the course. You will not only learn verbally but also practically by doing some tasks and assignments. We will help you to become a professional so that you can achieve high ranks in the related field. Programmable Logic Controllers & Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition Training introduce the students to:
- PLC Modules
- PLC Scan Cycle
- Human Machine Interface
At SINA, the Programmable Logic Controllers & Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition Training will let you learn the important elements of a PLC and SCADA course and highlight its principal purpose according to the demand of the society. It enhances learning among individuals. People doing this course tend to build a strong grip and knowledge about the related field. SINA’s certification will help you to become a professional so that you can achieve success in the field and help you get better jobs around the globe.
PLC and SCADA Course Certification offered at SINA make it possible for the learners to avail opportunities to go abroad for further study and job purposes. At SINA we offer you an opportunity to leave behind all your deficiencies and move your life to another level.
- Digital Logic Design, Basic Knowledge of Electrical/Electronics
- The objective of the PLC and SCADA Course is to take the student from a beginner to a Professional level PLC programmer, designer, and troubleshooter and establishing communication between HMI & SCADA environments. Students will learn PLC programming languages, HMI & SCADA Tagging, and its properties as they progress at their own pace through exercises of increasing complexity.
- After attending this training of PLC and SCADA, participants will be able to understand the concepts of the SCADA system and the application of PLCs. After attending this training students will be able to design their own customized PLC and SCADA-based systems.