Introduction of Project Management Professional
Project Management Professional Course is offered at Sina institute of networks and Aesthetics. PMP(Project Management Professional) is an internationally recognized professional designation offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI). The exam is based on the PMI Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK). The Project Management Professional Course is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. You can find PMPs leading projects in nearly every country and, unlike other certifications that focus on a particular geography or domain, the PMP® is truly global.
In this course, you will get to learn PMP (Project Management Professional) Course under the supervision of experienced instructors who focus on your concepts and make you a professional in the respected field. PMP Course Islamabad focuses on the key elements, concepts, and terminologies associated with this course. You will not only learn verbally but also practically by doing some tasks and assignments. We will help you to become a professional so that you can achieve high ranks in the related field. The Project management Professional Course Islamabad introduces the students to:
• Starting Project Management
• Planning for Project time management, Budget, quality
• Planning for Risk, Procurement, stakeholder management
• Executing, Controlling, Closing a Project
At Sina, the Project Management Professional Course Islamabad and Rawalpindi will let you learn the important elements of the course and highlight its principal purposes according to the demand of the society. The students will learn PLC program languages, HMI & SCADA Tagging and its properties as they progress at their own pace through the exercises of increasing complexity. SINA’s certification will help you to become a professional so that you can achieve success in the coming field and help you get better jobs around the globe. The Project management Course offered at Sina makes it possible for the learners to avail opportunities to go abroad for further study and job purposes. At SINA, we offer you an opportunity to leave behind all your deficiencies and move your life ahead. The Project Management Professional Course Islamabad fee includes all the study materials, exam fees, Text Book, and CD. Register yourself to this course and be a Professional.
- The requirements to sit for the exam include, a bachelor’s degree, at least 4,500 hours of experience leading and directing projects, and 35 hours of formal project management education. A candidate who passes the exam and meets the professional requirements is awarded the certification.
- Review software project management and discuss the latest approaches, methodologies, and standards of software development. You learn to evaluate initial development costs and schedules; define test and prototype activities; determine risk management approaches, and manage the full software life cycle from the proposal stage to the retirement stage. Project Management Professional course is intended for software managers and principal computer scientists.
- As a Project Management Professional, you can work in virtually any industry, with any methodology, and in any location. The PMP can also provide a significant advantage when it comes to salary and earning potential. Among survey respondents to PMI’s Earning Power Salary Survey, those with a PMP certification garner a higher salary (20% higher on average) than those without a PMP certification. Employers benefit as well. When more than one-third of their project managers are PMP-certified, organizations complete more of their projects on time, on budget, and meeting original goals. (Pulse of the Profession® study, PMI, 2015.) The PMP signifies that you speak and understand the global language of project management and connects you to a community of professionals, organizations, and experts worldwide. Become a PMP and become a project hero.