Introduction of Quantity Surveyor Course Basic
Quantity Surveying has become an important profession in Construction Industry. For the past two decades, there is an increasing demand for Professionally Trained People. The person who practices the Quantity surveying profession is known as a Quantity Surveyor. Quantity Surveyor Course Basic will make a person become a professional in this particular field. The role of Quantity Surveyor and Job of the Quantity Surveyor has more importance in pre-construction, during construction, and post-construction stage in CIVIL and MEP Departments. Especially in the Construction Industry, Hence the role of Quantity Surveyor and its field has become more popular. SINA train the students and professionals, who are interested in Work in the construction industry and Quantity Survey field we provide ” Quantity Surveying Training” to Train them to become Good Quantity Surveyors. The Quantity Surveying Course is designed by the experienced Quantity Surveyor’s which is suitable for the students and working professionals.
We’ll cover Quantity Surveyor Course from basics to intermediate level through this quick and rich course. With command-based inputs, the participants will learn how to draw, shape, reshape, design or model a Mechanical project with real units and accurate measurements and turn it into a real-world complex mechanical project. In this course, you will get to learn Quantity Surveyor Course under the supervision of experienced instructors who focus on the concepts and make you a professional in the respected field. Our training focuses on the key elements, concepts, and terminologies associated with this course. You will not only learn verbally but practically through tasks and assignments.
- Fundamentals of Civil Technology
- Basic Drawing work
- Building Drawings.
- Roads & Road Structures
At SINA, the Quantity Surveyor Course will let you learn the important elements of the course and highlight its principal purposes according to the demand of society. It enhances learning among individuals. People doing this course tend to build a strong grip and knowledge regarding the field. SINA’s certification will help you to become a professional so that you can achieve success in the field and it will help you get better jobs around the globe. The Quantity Surveyor Course offered at SINA makes it possible for the learners to avail themselves of opportunities to go abroad for further study and job purposes. At SINA we offer you an opportunity to leave behind all your deficiencies and move your life to another level. The course fee includes all the study material, the exam fees, Text Books, and CDs. Register yourself to this course and be a Professional.
- Matric with certificate in Draftsman civil or Matric with two years’ experience in relevant field or DAE (Civil)
- Objectives: Rapid development in construction industries has been experienced in recent years due to enhanced activities of industrial, commercial, and estate enterprises. The use of advanced construction techniques, materials, and equipment along-with conventional means demands changes. This new curriculum of quantity surveyor trade is developed to fulfill the employment requirements of construction/consultant firms/ industries. The application of relevant software has also been introduced so that the pass out of this course will have command on the latest application tools. It is a secondary level course upon completion of this six months course, the pass outs will be able to perform duties as assistants of the quantity surveyor. For becoming a full quantity surveyor they have to go through an advanced level course of studies.
- Outcomes: After completing this course you will on successful completion of this course, the trainee would be able to: -
- Describe the general principles of estimating quantities and cost of civil works.
- To Describe the method of taking of quantities of item of works from given drawings.
- Describe the types of estimates and relevant terms.
- State the rules/methods for measuring items of works of buildings and civil works.
- Describe the standard specifications of each item of works.
- Prepare material statement and analysis of rates for major item of works.
- Explain the method to determine quantity of earthwork for road construction.
- Describe the methods of execution of works.
- Explain the method of works record & payment procedure.
- Describe the method of property evaluation and rent calculation.
- Describe the uses of spreadsheet software in quantity surveying.