Robotics Course is offered at SINA Institute of Network & Aesthetics. Robotics is a branch of mechanical, electrical engineering, and computer science that deals with the designing, construction, operation, and application of robots and computer systems for their control, sensory feedback, and information processing. These technologies deal with automated machines that can take the place of humans in dangerous environments or manufacturing processes, resemble humans in appearance, behavior or cognition. After completing Robotics Course, the delegates receive a lifetime of post-training support from SINA Institute, to help them apply the technologies and skills they have learned with us for their future roles in their coming fields in Automation and embedded System Design.
- The complete course has practical there is no theory in this course.
Robotics is a rapidly growing field of today, as the technological advances continue; researching, designing, and building new robots serve various practical purposes, whether domestically, commercial or military. Many robots are built to do jobs that are hazardous to people such as defusing bombs, finding survivors in unstable ruins, and exploring mines and shipwrecks. This Roboticsm Course focuses on the key elements, concepts, and terminologies associated with Robotics lifecycle management. Register yourself to this course and become a Professional. The robotics course introduces the student to:
- Utility power supply system in Pakistan
- Power generation and distribution
- Alternate power sources
- Analog electronics
- Sensors and actuators
- Digital electronics
- Power electronics
- Software Programming & Simulation
- Development of line tracking ROBOT
At SINA, the Robotics Course will let you learn more than stock phrases. We focus on the important elements of the course and highlight its principal purpose according to the demand of the society. It enhances learning abilities among individuals. People doing this course tend to build a strong grip and knowledge regarding the field. SINA’s certification will help you to become a professional so that you can achieve success in the coming field and help you grow around the globe. Robotics Course offered at SINA makes it possible for the learners to avail opportunities to go abroad for further study and job purposes. At SINA, we offer you an opportunity to leave behind all your deficiencies and move your life to another level. The course fee includes all the study materials, exam fees, Text Book, and CDs. Register yourself to this course and become a Professional.
- Electrical and electronics engineers are eligible for this training. Or an academic degree with a major in electrical/ electronic engineering.
- After complete this training the students will be able:
- To develop teamwork and co-operative skills.
- To get an opportunity to construct knowledge and build theories, thus, strengthen their understanding of the Robotics field.
- Not only enhances their logical perception but also improves analytical and reasoning ability.
- It is just incredible to see how students are getting benefited from advanced robotics courses in SINA. Today, robotics is a rapidly growing field, as technological advances continue; researching, designing, and building new robots serve various practical purposes, whether domestically, commercially, or militarily. Throughout history, it has been frequently assumed that robots will one day be able to mimic human behavior and manage tasks in a human-like fashion. Many robots are built to do jobs that are hazardous to people such as defusing bombs, finding survivors in unstable ruins, and exploring mines and shipwrecks.