Introduction of TOEFL Course
TOEFL Course offered at SINA institute of networks and Aesthetics works on the learning and personal grooming of individuals in English speaking, reading, writing, and listening skills for an advanced level. The TOEFL Exam is an advanced-level test requiring a higher level of English proficiency. TOEFL Exam is a test taken to measure English proficiency and academic skills of nonnative speakers of English. It is required primarily by English-language colleges and universities. TOEFL Exam is a high stake English test for international study, teaching, and work. The TOEFL test is the most widely respected English-language test in the world, recognized by more than 20,000 colleges, universities, and agencies in more than 130 countries.
TOEFL Exam is a test to measure the English teaching and academic skills of nonnative speakers of English. It is required primarily for English-language colleges and universities. Additionally, institutions such as government agencies, businesses, or scholarship programs may also require this test. The TOEFL test evaluates how well you combine your reading, listening, speaking, and writing skills to perform academic tasks. We guarantee fast learning abilities at our institution due to the efforts of hard-working teachers and a relaxed environment. The people joining Sina, not only find it fruitful for their present condition but helps them a lot in their future field.
- In TOEFL Exam is an advanced-level test, it requires a higher level of English proficiency. Candidates must have passed at least 14 years (Preferably 16 years) of formal education. They must know the basics of grammar and should be able to express their views independently.
- Objectives: Give complete insight into the nature of iBT TOEFL.
- Remove misconceptions about all the sections of the test.
- Give a clear view of how each module is graded.
- Provide detailed information about who, why & when should take iBT TOEFL.
- Expose the clear picture of what is required in iBT TOEFL (Not English alone).
- Provide complete information and guidance about the plan and strategy to be adopted
- Before even one book the date for the test to avoid failure to meet the requirement.
- Expose the reasons for failure and solutions to fix these problems to achieve the desired score.
- Provide awareness about how one can be saved from getting trapped by fake institutes guarantying any scores.
- Provide assistance to get assessed (free-of-charge) before you get assessed in a real exam.
- Outcomes: As TOEFL Exam is an internet-based test, all practice is done on state-of-the-art computers with required accessories. SINA TOEFL Exam bank, with 700 test items, includes a variety of materials that contribute to an effective preparation program for the iBT TOEFL Exam:
- An Overview describes the sections of the test bank.
- Skills Practice for each of the sections (Reading, Listening, Speaking, and Writing) provides students with an opportunity to review and master each of the language skills on the test.
- Eight Mini Tests allow students to simulate the experience of taking actual tests using shorter versions (Approx. 1.5 hours each) of the test.
- Two Complete Tests allow students to simulate the experience of taking actual tests using full-length versions (Approx. 3.5 hours each) of the test.
- Answers and Explanations for all skills practice and test items allow students to understand their errors and learn from their mistakes.
- Result Reports enable students to record and print out charts that monitor their progress on all skills practice and test items