Introduction of MS Project Training
MS Project Training is offered at Sina institute of networks and Aesthetics. This MS Project is a project management software program, developed and sold by Microsoft. The Microsoft Project is a powerful business tool that allows users to plan, monitor, and schedule projects using resources like people, equipment, time, and money. It provides easy-to-use tools that help in the analysis of project information by using Gantt charts, graphs, tables, and views to track a project and quickly identify when the project is not progressing according to the plan. The MS Project Course will help you stay abreast of the latest changes, whether they are personal, or to train the employees for an upgrade in the organization.
The MS Project Course from New Horizons can help project managers assign resources to tasks, track progress, manage a budget and analyze workloads. With Microsoft Project, managers are easily able to analyze resources, check budgets, evaluate timelines, measure progress, and anticipate the resource needs. In addition to assisting the project managers, the Microsoft Project also enables the team members to manage the tasks, collaborate, and submit timesheets with flag issues and risks. Moreover, it helps the executives to define business drivers, measure the strategic impact of competing ideas, make funding decisions, and view project and resources status. We will help you to become a professional so that you can achieve high ranks in the coming fields. The MS Project Course introduces the students to:
• Creating a project plan
• Managing and configuring tasks in Project
• Understanding and managing resources
• Integrating data with other Microsoft applications
• Tracking costs
• Viewing project information visually
At Sina, the MS Project Course will let you learn the important elements of the course and highlight its principal purpose according to the demand of the society. It enhances learning among individuals. People doing this course tend to build strong knowledge about the course. SINA’s certification will help you to become a professional so that you can achieve success in the coming fields of life and help you get better jobs around the globe. The MS Project Course offered at Sina makes it possible for the learners to avail opportunities to go abroad for further study and job purposes. At SINA, we offer you an opportunity to leave behind all your deficiencies and move your life ahead. The MS Project Course fee includes all the study materials, exam fees, Text Book, and CDs. Register yourself to this course and be a Professional.
- Entry to mid-level team leaders, supervisors, and technical professionals engaged to support or work on projects or project-related departments.
- Theoretical concept building of Project Management, its life cycle, project roles & responsibilities, and project management processes. The practical & computer-based training for MS Project.
- Upon completion of the training, the participants will be able to use the basic feature of the tool and use it for day-to-day project management. To enhance participant skills in MS Project Course for planning & managing the projects.